Summer Cycle ’19 is Set for Saturday, July 13th at New Belgium Brewing
Summer Cycle ’19
Saturday, July 13, 2019
@New Belgium Brewing
Meet at 3:00 PM
Bring the Family!!
This free, family-friendly event is open to the public and includes easy-to-follow route options for bike riders of all ages and abilities, followed by a celebration at New Belgium Brewing. Summer Cycle is perfect for the new or returning bike rider to get started and meet new friends to ride with in Asheville. Volunteers needed too!
Summer Cycle ’19 Schedule
- 3:00pm – Gather at New Belgium Brewing
- 3:30pm – Kick off with all-ages balance bike loop, then all rides depart
- 4:30pm (ish) – Return to New Belgium Brewing for post-ride celebration.
Multiple bike route options, all starting and ending at New Belgium Brewing and featuring the River Arts District, West Asheville’s neighborhoods, and Hominy Creek and French Broad Greenways. Ride options include:
- All-Ages balance bike loop that circles New Belgium Brewing
- 2 mile easy River Arts District loop
- 10 mile Main Route that tours the best of the RAD& West Asheville.
- 14 mile Ride More Route that adds an extra loop to the Main Route
Participants are asked to have their bicycle in good condition and bring a water bottle, lights, and bike bell. Costumes are encouraged, helmets are required!
AoB Members: Download Your Route & Enter to WIN
AOB Members can download turn-by-turn directions for all routes to their devices via AoB’s RideWithGPS account. Show up with your route of choice on already your device, and you’ll get a stamp in your AoB Scout Book plus you’ll be entered to win a fabulous prize!!! Not a member yet? Join today!
We encourage all riders to preview the bike route options.
- Don’t forget RSVP on Facebook and invite your family and friends.
- Volunteers needed! Sign up here! As our thank you, you’ll be invited to a volunteer party with food & beverages and receive a beer on us following your two-hour shift.
Photos from previous Summer Cycle events (note the smiles and fun had by all!)