Help make our city a better place to live, work, shop & dine
Business sponsors are essential to the work we do at Asheville on Bikes. Thanks to your support, in just a few short years, we have made a tremendous impact on bike and pedestrian infrastructure in Asheville and have established a voice for multi-modal transportation in our community.
You just want the links? Here they are:
- Download the 2022 sponsorship packet (pdf)
- Fill out the sponsorship form and get started as a sponsor
How can I sponsor Asheville on Bikes?
Use this contact form to get in touch with us, pick a funding level, and we will follow up with you from there. We are able to design custom sponsorships in addition to the funding levels listed in the packet.
Our sponsors help out in many different ways:
- Provide support for our advocacy efforts
- Sustain our after school cycling education programs
- Help fund our community rides
- Provide in-kind contributions (food, beverage, event space and supplies) for AoB events
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Reach our membership base of 400+ Asheville-area residents and 25,000 community ride participants
- Show the community that you recognize the economic benefits of bicycle & pedestrian transportation
- Establish your business as a leader in supporting the health and quality of life of our community
- Build your brand visibility by getting your name, logo, and links in front of our newsletter subscribers, our social media followers, and at our events.
- Build your brand with your listing on our website, linking to yours.
- Increase your business’s exposure to the cycling community:
- Get your listing or logo on our website
- Get featured in our print materials (Transporter & Transformer Levels)
- Receive frequent social media links and shout-outs from Asheville on Bikes and reach our:
- 2,500+ newsletter subscribers
- 4,000+ Facebook followers
- 2,400+ Twitter followers
- 4,300+ Instagram followers
- Get featured in our newsletter and kick off one of our community rides (Transformer Level)
Become a Sponsor today! Download our 2022 sponsorship packet & application
If you are considering becoming a business sponsor but need some additional information, please contact us with any questions you may have.