Help make our city a better place to live, work, shop & dine
Business sponsors are essential to the work we do at Asheville on Bikes. Thanks to your support, in just a few short years, we have made a tremendous impact on bike and pedestrian infrastructure in Asheville and have established a voice for multi modal transportation in our community.
How can I sponsor Asheville on Bikes?
Our sponsors help out in many different ways:
- Provide support for our advocacy efforts
- Sustain our after school cycling education programs
- Help fund our community rides
- Provide in-kind contributions (food, beverage, event space and supplies) for AoB events
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Reach our membership base of 370+ Asheville-area residents
- Show the community that you recognize the economic benefits of bicycle & pedestrian transportation
- Establish your business as a leader in supporting the health and quality of life of our community
- Increase your business’s exposure to the cycling community:
- Get your listing or logo on our website
- Get features on our bike route maps (Transporter & Transformer Levels)
- Receive frequent social media links and shout-outs from Asheville on Bikes (we have 2,600+ Facebook followers, 2,300+ Twitter followers, and nearly 3,000 Instagram followers)
- Get featured in our newsletter and kick off one of our community rides (Transformer Level)
Become a Sponsor today! Download our sponsorship packet & application
Contact us with any questions about sponsoring Asheville on Bikes.