This page is a supporting document to the print document titled, “AVL Unpaved Marketing Plan 2022.”
- Path Less Pedaled visits Asheville blog post
- @MobileCyclist on Instagram
- Seth’s Bike Hacks builds bike park in Canton, NC on Youtube
- Kentucky Cycling features RADTIP on Youtube
- People For Bikes ebike Summit in Asheville web page
- Gran Fondo Asheville (annual event) web page and video (Youtube)
- Belgian Waffle Ride (annual event) web page, video (Youtube)
- Haute Route (annual event) web page, video (Youtube)
- US Collegiate National Cycling Championship 2015 in downtown Asheville (Citizen Times article)
- US Cyclocross National Championship 2016 at Biltmore Estate, webpage and video (Youtube)
- Asheville on Bikes Coxe Avenue Tactical Urbanism report, pdf
- This project’s pitch slidedeck, Google Slides presentation
- City of Asheville’s AVL Unpaved Storymap, ARCGIS Storymap
- Asheville on Bikes AVL Unpaved home page for nonprofit alliance, web page
- Article about changing the narrative of the nature gap, web page
- Article about the steps to make the outdoors more inclusive, from The Atlantic, web page
- Essay, “Black Women and the Wilderness,” pdf. By Evelyn C. White. As published in Adventure Journal, issue #10.
Thank you for visiting this page and learning about AVL Unpaved, which is a joint initiative to build natural surface trails in Asheville. We are part of a nonprofit alliance that is partnering with the City of Asheville to get trails built and decrease your distance to dirt. Read all about it here.
Want to help get this project built?
If you want to help, we are accepting donations that support this project as well as letters of support. To find out more about either, or to get an update about our progress, contact us with this form.