- Tour De Fat (supporting role)
- Bike Love
- Button Up For Bikes
- DRAFT meetups
- Strive Not to Drive (supporting role)
- Open Streets Asheville (supporting role)
- Election year: Candidate policy questionnaires
- Election year: Candidates Forum (our town hall meetings)
- After School Bike Club
- Cycle Smart Commuter Classes
- Ticket Diversion program for cyclists
- Bicycle Friendly Business Breakdown – program to assist businesses in their bike friendly business applications.
- Protected Bike Lanes
- Studies – Our Riverside Railroad Crossing report reveals hundreds of injured cyclists
- Tactical Urbanism Projects – Coxe Avenue Tactical Urbanism Project report
- On Street Bike Parking
- Bike Corrals
- Small infrastructure experiments – Tactical Urbanism
- Public positions on bike, transit, and multi-modal projects. Ex: Bicycle registration laws
- Feedback provided to city, county, and state during public hearings. Ex: Merrimon Avenue AoB Public Comment
- Plan Review
- Local Bike Infrastructure Advocacy
- Direct outreach to public officials
What do you not do?
- We don’t take positions on issues that don’t involve bikes or multi-modal transit.
- We don’t endorse political parties or candidates.
- We don’t advocate for anything that involves spending more time in a car.
- We don’t do mean things to other people.